- Feeding by soldering at the designated solder pads. Polarity (+/-) must be respected.
- Maximum soldering duration must not exceed 10 seconds, and maximum soldering temperature must not exceed 260°C.
- The PCB strip can be cut every 10 cm between the solder pads and the marked points by using a pair of scissors or similar.
- Adhesive VHB (Very High Bonding) tape must be used on clean surfaces, free of oil, silicone and dirt particles.
- Strip must be mounted on heat conductive surface for heat dissipation and extended lifetime.